- Have lie-in.
- Drink tea and eat breakfast with Husband.
- Go for run together, chatting about this and that.
- Return home, stretch thoroughly and enjoy cup of coffee.
- Indulge in a pleasant-smelling warm bath.
- Enjoy leisurely brunch comprised of carefully chosen protein and carbs with Husband while reading weekend papers in companionable silence.
- Later than day, type up blog post while enjoying a glass of wine.
- Woken up at 5.30am by chuntering Baby (very cute, granted, but still…it’s 5.30am).
- Feed Baby, wind Baby, play with Baby, try to get Baby to sleep so you and Husband can eat breakfast together. Fail.
- Scoff a bit of toast while Husband entertains Baby. Swop over.
- Feed Baby.
- Hand Baby to Husband while you go for your run.
- Arrive home to slightly whingey Baby.
- Feed Baby whilst trying to avoid dripping sweat onto her face.
- Grab quick shower while Husband burps Baby.
- Take Baby so Husband can go for his run.
- Eat post-run snack comprising some out-of-date yoghurt, a handful of raspberries and five McVities Cheddars. Essentially whatever you can find and eat one-handed.
- Type blog post with two fingers while standing up rocking Baby and looking mournfully at yesterday’s as-yet-unread paper.